The Trimble® LM80 Layout Manager is pocket-sized, personal layout manager that lets you carry, manage, work with, and lay out your jobsite blueprint, regardless of the method and instrumentation you use.
When attached to the Trimble construction total stations, the LM80 significantly increases accuracy, reliability, and productivity. Based on Microsoft® Windows® Mobile™ 2003 operating system, the Trimble LM80 Layout Manager supports the wide range of today’s application software for Windows mobile devices.
Features and Benefits:
Rugged design withstands multiple drops of up to 1 meter (4 feet) and can be submerged in or cleaned with water. Lowers repair costs.
• Graphical display and entry of blueprints and layout points lets you store multiple jobs more reliably with less dependence on paperwork. Quickly and easily check for blueprint errors.
Common interface for many layout instruments – Reduces learning curve, lowers training costs and allows faster integration with your current instruments and methods.
• Long battery life provides operation for an entire workday on a single charge.
• Layout of control points
• Checking or tying into property boundaries
• Layout of excavation lines
• Layout of concrete forms and anchor bolts
• As-built checks
• Layout of control lines on concrete pad for subcontractor use
• Light topographical measurements